2. I get very antsy when my mind is not involved. The 2 minutes that it takes for me to get out of the car and reach my hotel room is the worst part of my day.
3. Companionship is so under-rated. It is one of the true joys of the world alongside food and sex. Actually, only if it is with the right person, but that I guess applies to everything else as well.
4. I have recently discovered that I have terrible comforting skills. Am on lookout for a crash course.
5. It is disappointing but comforting too, to know that I still don't know what I want to do with my life. All options are open.
6. Realized I am not such a control-freak after all.
7. I don't know how many of you do, but I have an image of a time when I am 60 and it's Saturday afternoon and I am reading a book in an easy chair, and there is somebody sitting reading on another chair slightly away. I have never been more envious of my 60-year old self.
8. What had I been doing in that 1 hour every day?