Friday, September 07, 2007

I am in love with...

...the model who appears in HDFC Standard Life Insurance ad as "Neha" who wants to go to the US to study but has a funding problem ("US ki scholarship mili lekin sirf aadhi") until her father pitches is ("koi hai jo saalon se tumhare liye paise ka intezaam kar raha hai").

In the same ad, she displays intelligence (US mein padhai karne ja rahi hai bhai), vulnerability ("lekin paise kahan se aayenge"), confidence (the way she walks in a suit at the end) and vivacity ("main to abhi bhi itti si hoon"), and I go weak in my knees and start singing the three JAVA versions song - mar java, mit java, kar java :D

My dear blog readers, if any of you know about her, or anyone who might know about her - please tell me. Main tumhari US ki scholarship poori lagwa dunga. Neha ko kehna ki US na jaaye, aur yadi woh jaa chuki hai to use bata dena ki main aa raha hoon.

1 comment:

Mostly Harmless said...

and the wanderer falls in love once again...